Voice-to-Text Solutions for the Financial Industry
Empowers the Financial Industry to Improve!
VoiceCloud’s Voice-to-Text solutions mitigate risk, improve sales responsiveness, provide better customer service and increase employee productivity. VoiceCloud improves efficiency for every department in your organization.
A well-scripted IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system can provide significant benefits to your customers by offering services around the clock, 24/7, including holidays, saving a business time and resources. It can also provide new services that could never have been cost justified if using real people; it can assist in handling high call volumes; and enables customers to handle their own simple operations over the phone, such as verification of specific account or billing information, sales, customer complaints and inquiries.
Apart from benefiting customers, the VoiceCloud self-service IVR provides benefits by helping to manage (and sometimes alleviate) the cost of agents spending several minutes serving customers in person during the day, or manning the phones 24 hours a day to serve only a few calls overnight and on weekends.
Remove & Automate your Simple Repetitive Calls
A key benefit of VoiceCloud’s self-service IVR is to remove and automate the simple repetitive calls, allowing agents to handle the more interesting, varied and complex calls. Very often some of the simplest calls are also some of the most frequent and can take up a large portion of the agent’s time over the day.
VoiceCloud meets these needs by providing your clients with a simple prompting system to enter the information necessary that can then be sent to your call center agents via email or VoiceCloud API. We can even assign your organization a new Local or Toll-Free number that flows directly to the IVR.
VoiceCloud can also take recorded field notes or interviews and turn them into text that can be emailed to your email inbox.
Why Employees Need It
- No need to retrieve messages or deal with voicemail passwords or menus.
- Messages can be quickly scanned to determine their urgency.
- Voice-to-Text provides flexibility to read voicemail when listening is not an option; meetings, noisy environments, movies, court rooms etc.
- No more looking for a pen or replaying messages to capture critical information.
- Just read your voicemail and return the call.
- Callers will never hear, “This mailbox is full.”
Providing audio to text transcription
- Market research calls
- Customer surveys
- Candidate interviews
- Sales call evaluations
- Conference calls
- Client call applications
- Data mining
- Automated IT/HelpDesk ticket creation
- Web API
- Email Gateway
- Assignment of a Local, Toll-Free or International Number
- English and Spanish Voicemail to Text Transcription